Looking for a way to stay organized while focusing on healing and self-care? Then perhaps The Hopeful Planner is for you!
The Hopeful Planner is a life planner designed specifically for self-care and healing.
This planner comes in three different designs:
- Hopeful: Green, simple, and calming, this theme is for you if you enjoy the style and feel of this website.
- Inner Child: Full of colors and “imperfections”, a design that allows you to embrace your inner child
- Self-Care: Minimalistic and elegant. Also great for black-and-white printing.
This digital product contains 3 PDFs – one for each design. These files can be used physically or digitally. Either way allows you to customize the planner to fit your needs and desires.
To use physically, simply download the PDF and print out the pages you want. You can add it to a binder or simply use it as is. You can also mix and match different designs that you like, print only pages you need, make copies of pages you’d want more of, and more.
To use digitally, you can download a PDF editing app on your phone, tablet, or computer. Recommended apps are XoDo, Noteshelf, Notability, or Goodnotes. With these apps, you can rearrange, duplicate, delete, or add pages to your liking.
- The dimensions of the planner are 8.5 x 11 inches, but you can alter it through settings when printing.
- There is margin space for hole-punching or digital annotating if desired.
- Everything is undated so you can use it over and over again.
- There is an index page with links for easy navigation and digital use. Each page is titled so you can also easily navigate on any PDF reading or editing app.
Each PDF/design contains 57 pages, including:
- Cover page with the relevant theme
- Index with links
- 7 different Life Planner Pages (2 Yearly, 2 Monthly, 2 Weekly, 1 Daily)
- 4 Reflection Pages (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
- My Aspirations
- Meal Planner
- Fitness Planner
- Wellness Plan
- Assorted Health Trackers & Logs (Workout, Water, Walking/Running, Sleep, Medication, Nutrition, 2 Blank)
- Symptom Tracker
- Healing Plan
- 2 Resilience Plans (1 with suggestions, 1 template)
- Support Network
- 2 Wall Art/Posters with Hopeful Panda Art (Healthy Coping Skills & Self-Care Practices)
- My Healthy Coping Skills
- My Self-Care Practices
- Self-Care Plan
- Self-Care Tracker
- 2 Emotion Wheels (1 filled, 1 blank)
- List of Emotions (Pleasant & Unpleasant)
- 213 Journal Prompts (76 Self-Care, 77 Self-Reflection, & 60 Self-Discovery Prompts)
- Reminder Cards for Healing (12)
- Blank Cards for Affirmations
- Inspirational Stickers (16)
- Blank Stickers
- Template for Answering Prompt
- 7 Coloring Pages with Hopeful Panda Art
- 2 Resources Page (1 with suggestions, 1 blank)
- This is a digital product.
- Unlimited downloads
- The download link expires 30 days upon purchase.
- This product is for non-commercial use only.
- This product may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. No returns, exchanges, refunds, or cancellations. But please do contact me if there are any issues with your purchase.